What is Facebook Marketing?
Facebook marketing refers to creating and actively using Facebook page as a communications channel to maintain contact with and attract customers. Facebook actively provides for this, allowing users to create individual profiles or business pages for companies, organizations, or any group attempting to develop a fan base for a product, service, or brand.
Facebook is free and it’s one of the best medium for communication , It can help you connect to different people from anywhere in the world as almost every people around the world use it when creating an account with Facebook, basic information is required such as date of birth, location, language etc therefore using the same demographic for targeting is genius. Whether it’s a business operating worldwide such as ASOS, or a small business operating locally, targeting can be as wide or as specific as you need.
Facebook allows advertisers to do geo-targeting by country, state/province, and city. This allows the advertiser to limit or expand their message to their target audience based on geo-target settings that the advertiser can set.
Advantages of Facebook Marketing
- The main advantage of social media marketing is cost-related. The majority of social media sites are free to access, create a profile and post information. The advantage of reaching your targeted market for little or no cash investment is substantial, and the audience wanting your information voluntarily joins or follows you. Pay-per-click advertisements on sites such as Facebook are “geo-targeted” according to specific criteria, to reach the correct audience. The viral nature of social media means that each person who reads your posts has the capability to spread the news farther within his own network, so information can reach a large number of people in a short time.
- Your facebook business page alerts your fans of special offers, events and discounts instantly
- Anyone can access your facebook business page, they can find you on Facebook or from a search on Google
- Low Cost
- allows a business to communicate with existing and prospective clients
- User Traffic can be increased
- Creates Brand Awareness
- Facebook Ads Are Cheaper And Longer
- Multiple viewing
- Take advantage of advanced targeting options. Facebook has a ton of awesome and unique targeting options for FB paid ads you won’t find elsewhere. You can target audiences by location, age, gender, workplace, relationship status, language, education and more
- Make new friends or focus on the old. You can target your Facebook ads exclusively to users who are already connected to your Facebook page, or you can choose to target them and their friends, or those who aren’t connected to your page yet at all. (Remember that extending your reach may reduce the relevance of your audience and cost a little more.)
Different type of ads you can use
- Boost your posts – Increase the exposure of one of your Facebook posts.
- Promote your Page – Promote your business page with the goal of getting more “likes.”
- Send people to your website – Promote an external link, such as your business website.
Why choose Facebook Marketing
People spend a lot of time on facebook so this is something a business can’t ignore.If you’re consistently creating great content for your website, you want people to know about it. That’s why you share updates across your social networks.But this isn’t enough. Facebook Ads will amplify the reach of your content.