What is SMS Marketing ?
SMS Marketing ( Short message service marketing ) is a technique that uses permission based text messaging to spread promotional messages . All mobile phones from a smart phone to a normal are sms enabled to this from medium provides a wider research
Why Choose SMS Marketing ?
Business needs are expanding every day, with changing business, also the marketers are changing their techniques too. The market place is getting broader every day. The presence of right channels of communication will come as an automatic boost to explore all the communication channels to reach the target audience and provide them with the most important and relevant information to fill their needs. SMS marketing is by far the best and the most effective way of sending messages and offers to your prospective or existing clients. SMS marketing is also very cost effective and it ensures that reaching your customers.
SMS marketing is effective. Some estimate that the average response rate is 10 to 15 percent. This is better than 3 percent or less for other advertising mediums like email marketing etc. SMS is flexible and you can schedule your SMS days, weeks or even months ahead of the campaign. Your messages will go out on the exact day/time that you specified.
- Unbranded/ Long Code
- Short Code
Unbranded Long Code
A long code is a simple alternative to using your personal mobile number which allows you to seamlessly send and receive messages. They are the quickest and cheapest dedicated number solution.
Messages to a long code are usually treated as a standard SMS for the end user, making them widely used in a number of different mobile messaging campaigns SMS long codes refer to a standard 10-digit dedicated phone number that enables a business to receive SMS text messages, voice and fax from anywhere in the world. Unlike short codes, which are generally shared across many brands, long codes allow businesses to have their own dedicated phone number to receive and transmit SMS text messages.
- Are the most cost effective dedicated number solution
- Are quick & easy to setup
- Receive SMS replies through your long code
- Brand your mobile campaigns by using the same long code every time you send an SMS campaign
Branded SMS Is the way to send out messaged from your brand nameThe main objectives are the loyalty of acquired customers and finding new customers . In fact, through SMS campaigns marketing or Branded SMS marketing you can simultaneously reach thousands of people, wherever they are, thus stimulating the purchase of goods or services. In addition, specific and targeted personally promotions help maintain confidence customers existing , as major customers or large consumers.
There are countless companies using sms marketing from unknown mobile numbers. This may be a bit cheap but it hurts the message’s authenticity and the user will most likely delete it prior to read it. However if a user get a message from a proper company name, the chances are that the message will be read with interest as this message will reach the prospective user not through any unknown number but from a proper name.
- No Mobile / Sim Required
- Complete Campaign Reporting & History
- Online delivery status report.
- Quick and most effective way to reach your target audience.
- Upload the number list from an excel sheet. CSV Format.
- Track the history of bulk sms sent.
MS Short code service is primarily used for lead generation or receiving feedbacks from the customers. Short codes are essentially a 4 digit number. These numbers ensures the highest throughput for any cross network messaging service. They depend on extremely high speed direct connectivity. An absolute must for sending out premium text messages.
Short Codes are the easiest way businesses can send and receive SMS at scale. With a default base rate of 40 SMS per second (higher rates available upon request), Plivo’s Short Code service is perfect for time sensitive info that need to reach huge audiences. Also, unlike regular phone numbers, Short Codes are not tied to an area code and can be used as an easy to remember unique identifier across the entire country.
Benefits of choosing SMS marketing
- High Open Rate
- Instant Deliverability
- SMS marketing is very easy to track and monitor.
- Can reach a wider target audience
- Cost effective
- Builds loyal customers
- Generate word of mouth
- Automated response options
- Customer Relationship Management: To maintain relationship with your existing customers Bulk SMS Service Providers an attractive marketing tool. Sending alerts from your company as customer’s availed service from you make them happy and make them to go for next purchase
- Global Reach
- Highly Targeted: SMS Marketing can be highly targeted. You can create groups and send out highly targeted messages which will ensure that there are no messages which will get wasted.
- Raising Incomes: SMS marketing affects the bottom line of the business. When successfully and efficiently done it increases the sale of the products and increase the bottom line.
- Short Codes engage prospects at the point of display, allowing you to establish a relationship with your potential customer ahead of the competition.
- They are an effective and immediate call to action; your prospect can respond before the moment has passed. SMS provides an instant response round the clock.
- Capture consumer data; you instantly receive the customer’s mobile number – we automatically email you this. You can build on the initial enquiry and this information can be used for future permission-based marketing campaigns.
- SMS Short Codes are more memorable than long phone numbers and web sites
At IISOL we can specify cellular numbers in certain areas
SMS MARKETING SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR BUSINESS:
Event Promoters: We offer promoters powerful, yet easy to use, SMS marketing services for event and party promotions. Wealso offer SMS marketing solutions for trade show and exhibition producers, as well as festivals.
Retail: The SMS marketing services makes it easy to collect cell phone numbers and send promotional text messages to your retail customers. We offer customized solutions for car dealerships, golf courses, salons & spas, sports leagues, and theaters.
AIMS FOR SMS Marketing
- SMS Marketing is Direct Communication with Customer.
- Making a Profit
- Product Positioning
- Sales Increase
- Nationwide Competition
- Discount Vouchers
- Building Customer Database
- Customer Subscriptions